Avos Design featuring the artist who started it all Avos D at the 2017 Arts in the Pass Juried Arts Festival (Admission is FREE)
Taking place in the coastal beauty town of Pass Christian Mississippi, in historical War Memorial Park on April 1st and 2nd (10am to 5pm) 2017
Arts in the Pass Features:
- 100 artists from 14 states and approximately 7,000 visitors from Pensacola to Baton Rouge, extending the gulf coast.
- WaterFest : The annual Celebrate the Gulf Marine Education Festival (Admission is FREE).
- Childrens tent for the kids!
- Silent Auction : features original artwork from artists participating in the Festival. The proceeds from the Silent Auction funds the Dot Hector and Gretchen Harris Memorial Art Scholarships.
- Student Art Show: The fifth annual Art in the Pass Student Art Show will be held on Sunday
- GREAT coastal LOCATION, warm temperate environment overlooking the ocean!
- Marine Cuisine pavilion tent : free cooking demonstrations by local and regional chefs
- Food Court : Get your drink on with Soft Drinks & beer at the event
- Music !
Come see all the NEW pieces from Avos D at the show! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
War Memorial Park is located between Fleitas and Davis avenues on Scenic Drive in Pass Christian, celebrating its 20th anniversary in Pass Christian Mississippi